Solar pump package include;
4 x 275W Poly Crystalline A grade solar panels brand New
4" DC/AC Motor with 3m power cable and centrifugal Pump end A-08
1 x Isolator switch.
2 x 2M MC4 extension cable for connect solar panels to control box
1 x Splice kit for cable join.
24 months back to base (Sydney) warranty
Switch box extra $350. This switch box allow pump auto/manual switch to AC or DC. Also have options to cut pump power off by sensor or pressure switch when water tank was full.
There are more pump ends available for selection depend on water flow require and total heads. ( head calculate from standing water level to top of water tank). If you need us to help to select pump model. Please feel free to contact us.
Daily water flow calculated around 5-6 hours pumping in winter and 10 hours in summer.
Solar Package with A08 pump end:
Heads L/min GPH
60m 20L 266
50m 30L 400
40m 35L 466
30M 45L 600
20m 50L 666
10m 55L 733
You have to get below items by yourself: ( package do not include)
1, A stainless steel wire ( called safety cable) to hold pump in bore. If pumping water from dam or river, a float set up required.
2, Steel frames to support solar panels. Solar Panel dimension: 1640 x 992 x 40 mm. weight: 19kg.
3, Poly pipe from pump to water tank. ( recommend 40mm diameter poly pipe or over )
4, 3 wire power cable (2 wires plus earth). we recommend cable size at least 2.5mm.
Solar Pump Specifications:
- Brushless permanent magnet motor.
- Either DC/AC input motor, Built in MPPT controller with low power and low water protection
- Motor output power from 750w-1500w, Input voltage from 90V-360V/DC ( maximum open circuit voltage <440V) or 240V/AC
- Motor are water cooling without mechanical seal and bearing, It last longer.
- Motor and pump made by stainless steel 304
- A08 and S12 pump outlet: 1.25"/32mm
- All solar panels join in serial and maximum up to 9 x 275W
This pump is suitable for 5" or large bore. It used for pumping water from rivers, dams, creeks and springs and to transfer water from one site to another.
Ti is easy to install, all plug and go. cost nothing to run after installation.